Friday, February 8, 2013

My Best Frienddddddd Ever :)

Assalammualaikum pembaca yang dihormati , disayangi fillah :) 

Hari ni , bangun2 je dari tidur, i suddenly count how many days left for me to enjoy at home . Tapp , tapp , 2 days more :( kejap je masa berjalan , berlari dan berjoget . ceee, tade la .  kayy , actually hari ni , i just wanna share something dengan pembaca2 semua :) its aboutttttt ' A LETTER TO MY BESTFRIEND'

I really believe that if you have a great bestfriend you can accomplish anything
My bestfriends believe in me and all my dreams and
I love them so much for giving support I needed
I just wanted to write you and tell you that I am so glad that you and I
became FRIENDS 
I haven't had a friend that I could tell anything and not be judged about it
You love me for who I am , and
I love you for who you are 
You are truly bestfriend I ever had 

Thanks for all the memories , long talks and laughs 
Thanks for being there through my ups and downs 
You're my best friend  and if there's one thing i've ever been sure of  its that , 
I Love You dearly 
I just want you to know that you are a wonderful person 
And I value every moment I spend with you 
Whenever you feel that the shadows come and you're feeling lost and lonely like no one cares at all
just look around you because i will always be there :)
This is for you 

My friend whose advice and support never fail to come through for me 
i wil do the same for you , insya Allah :)

For my bestfriends  dunya wal akhirah :) i was so glad , if Allah gather us in Jannah :) Semoga ukhuwah kita hanya berlandaskan Allah dan Rasulullah :) saya sayang anda anda semua :'( 

batch 98 in Ibrah :  Madihah , Nuril , Izzati Hana , Mawaddah , Aimi , Afifah , Mahirah , Adilah , Ummi , Aisyah , Adibah , Humairah , Syakirah , Dhiatul , Fatin , Musfirah , Filzah , Nadiah , Izzah ,   Asma . 

1st batch of masdarians : Hasanah , Nuha , Nida,  Nabilah , Khadijah Shakir , Khadijah Ansori , Widad , Aishah , Solehah , Sharifah  , Hanan , Adilah , Amani , Fatimah , Fatini , Ainul Mardhiah .

Here some of our pictures : 

Sumayyah , Saya dan Humairah :) 

Saya , Izzati dan Madihah 

Nuha dan Atirohhhhhh :D 


Saya , Widad dan Khadijah Ansori 

My scientist , Adilah Azhar (:

Aishah , Solehah and Hasanah :)

Madihah and Nuril 

First batch of Masdarians :D 

Banyak lagi gambooor ,tp x syok ah tunjuk semua?  sebab gadis bertudung labuh memang comel :P haha . kayyy , setakat ni dulu .  semoga Allah jaga saya , awak , dia dan mereka :) 

Asssalammualaikum . Stay cool and calm:D